HubCap’s digital library includes articles from:
- International bodies: European Accounting Association, Personnel Today, Center for Effective Organizations
- Journals: Journal of Finance and Accountancy, Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, Critical Perspectives on Accounting
- Academics worldwide: Robin Roslender (Heriot‐Watt, UK), Suresh Cuganesan (Swinburne, Australia), Ulf Johanson (Mälardalen, Sweden) – even Nobel Prize winners like Professor Elinor Ostrom (Arizona State)
- Frontline business leaders: Alison Gill on human capital due diligence, Tim Hoad on reporting intellectual capital to augment innovation, Vineet Nayar on deconstructing the role of the CEO
- It is also home of digital scholarship publication, the Human Capital Handbook 2011
If you want to know what people are saying about people, it’s here, and free.
The goal though is not just to aggregate the latest thinking.
It’s not just to use the document viewer – one of only a handful of companies – think Google, NYT, Scribd – to develop this tech – to lens and socialise the ideas within.
It’s to use the library’s wrap-around networking functionality to connect authors to readers, accelerate the ideas exchange between academia and business, East to West, from concept into practical reality.
Especially now, we need edgeless thinking and actionable intelligence.
Why not make it your home? Two minutes to sign on, two more to begin uploading and sharing your ideas.