The evening’s agenda will be run by Dr Michael Reddy and Raj Thamotheram. It will also include panellists from investment, corporate and regulatory backgrounds as well as an audience from a mixture of professional backgrounds: investing, finance, management, government, HR, and media worlds, offering them an opportunity to network, and share a wide range of adjacent perspectives.
Raj Thamotheram is well known among investment analysts for his work with AXA IM and USS, for launching the AXA Framlington Human Capital fund (the only one of its kind in Europe), and now, in the wake of the BP oil spill and Japanese nuclear disaster, from his writing and lectures on the role investors play in Preventable Surprises.
Michael Reddy, former Executive Chairman of ICAS, the psychological services provider, and now Director of publishing, research and audit firm Human Potential Accounting, is currently leading a substantial research project to design a reliable and tested index of HCM maturity.
The 6-9pm evening event will be split into three sections.
- Panel, moderated by Raj Thamotheram, with senior investment analysts, top management and financial regulators, exploring how investment industry might better adapt to the reality that people are our greatest asset and liability. Discussion points include:
- How can investors value businesses more through HCM insights?
- What human capital measures do the HC-ready investors of the future need?
- How will this shared awareness of the long-term people potential of a business change the business-City relationship?
- Open Forum, chaired by Michael Reddy, bringing members of the audience into a discussion of the management, measurement and reporting of human capital and its role in offering a more robust pointer to long term business sustainability.
- 19th hole: networking.
The third issue of HPA’s online Handbook of Human Capital 2011 will be given to all delegates.
For previous issues see the Human Capital Handbook website.