4th March 2010 De Vere Hotel, free full-day seminar hosted by sister company People Resolutions featuring expert speakers in conflict prevention and management. Explore the types of conflict that arise; the methods available to resolve them; and the dangers of not doing so!
4th March 2010, De Vere: West One Hotel, Oxford Circus, London W1
9:30am to 4pm; arrive by 9am for tea/coffee
Refreshments and lunch available during the day
9.30am-12.30pm - Conflict Resolution: How and Why?
Exploring the types of conflict that arise in an organisation, the available methods to resolve them and the dangers of not doing so.
1.30pm-4pm - Best Practice in Conflict Prevention
Identifying hotspot areas of conflict within your organisation can have a direct bottom-line cost to the business.
- Linda Hoskinson, CEAP - Director, People Resolutions
- Alison Twist - Experienced Investigator, People Resolutions
- Lindsay Soulsby - Director, Human Potential Accounting
- Ewan Malcolm - Specialist Mediator and Trainer, People Resolutions
- Jiten Patel - Conflict Specialist, People Resolutions
- Katherine Stoessel - Specialist Mediator and Trainer, People Resolutions
- Helen Ross - Occupational Psychologist and Researcher, Human Potential Accounting
The full programme will be announced shortly. For more information about some of our speakers, please click here
Places at this event are limited - please email
to reserve your place.