- Stepehen Watson, Director of the Finance for Managers programme at Ashridge Business School
- Robert R. Locke and JC Spender: Robert is Emeritus Professor at the University of Hawaii at Manoa; Spender is Visiting Professor at Lund University’s School of Economics and Management and at ESADE (Universitat Ramon Llull).
- Ian Price, author of "The Activity Illusion: Why we Live to Work in the 21st Century and How to Live Instead"
- Ulf Johanson, Professor Emeritus at Mälardalen University, Sweden
In addition, we asked a number of former contributors to offer quick fire insights into ‘What’s Next for 2012’. Contributors included:
- Dr Michael Reddy, CEO of Human Potential Accounting
- Dermot Toberty, Director of HR Services for the Royal Mail Group
- Dr Michael Walton of the University of Exeter Business School
- Christian Nielsen, Associate Professor at Aalborg University in Denmark and Director of CREBS (Center for Research Excellence in Business modelS)
- Michael Mainelli, Chairman of Z/Yen, a commercial think-tank, and Emeritus Gresham Professor of Commerce and visiting professor at the London School of Economics
- Robert Locke, Emeritus Professor at the University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Ben Dyson of Positive Money
- Dr Carol Royal and Dr Loretta O’Donnell from the University of New South Wales
Handbook Editor, Anna Lloyd, also provided a look back across the 2011 series.